1. Believe you can make progress, and start to overcome it. That is the first, and the most important, step.
2. Think about a time when you took a chance, and pushed through your fear, and it worked out well. Remember that feeling – it can happen again.
3. Look for a role model - someone you relate to - who managed to overcome their insecurities. Let them inspire you and learn from their success.
4. Let go of the past, and whatever holds you back. Just focus on this moment, and taking one step now.
5. Stop resisting change – let whatever happens happen. You may discover that it works out even better than you’d thought.
6. Let the stress fall away and allow peace to flood your mind. As you learn to relax you’ll start to feel more confident.
bubblegum palace in #lakeview #nola
The Starry Night Close-Up Vincent Van Gogh
Closer than you can get in a museum to examine each detail and brushstroke! Art masterpieces available in megapixel format via Google Art Project. A collaboration with museums large and small, classic and modern, world-renowned and community-based from over 40 countries. Together they have contributed more than 40,000 high-resolution images of works ranging from oil on canvas to sculpture and furniture.
Every single word of this.
The body monitoring though.
jesus h christ hallelujah preach
My brilliant professor- Caroline Heldman- love her!
I made this for a show with an artist group I am a part of in Seattle. The show’s theme was “Gems” So this is my crystal growth mug! Half mug half sculpture.
and here is a link to the actual mug listing :)
🌵 Thanks Ellie! Hannahclarktattoo@gmail.com
I painted this envelope today to send to a friend.
Phoebe Wahl 2013